Bae Yong Joon's Life Changing Smile


           Where am I during the picked of your career? When everyone going GAGA with your charm and popularity? While you're busy in your showbiz career and your Korean Drama Winter Sonata that made every people fall in love in 2002  Ah!I was in a community in a mountain living with  a non relative person. I was enjoying simple living and losing my  mind and self confidence.I am contented with that kind of life even If I know I hurt my parents ,ruined their dignity and reputation.I have no idea that a people like you from Korea exist.
         Not sure the exact date Winter Sonata aired here in the Philippines but honestly I'm unable to watch it. I've watched many Korean Drama dubbed in Tagalog in our local channel unfortunately Winter Sonata not included I do'nt know where I am during that time.  June 2020 I've seen a  link in Facebook about Endless Love series  I decided to watch it all.Honestly I am not interested in Winter Sonata because I am not familiar with the male lead star.I've known Choi Ji Woo because of Stairway to Heaven, ah ok I will finish this series till Endless Love 4. I search in google about the cast of Winter Sonata thank you Google for giving an information about Bae Yong Joon. It is really true that we must not judge the book by its cover.I doubt to watch Winter Sonata because I have no idea about Bae Yong Joon all I know is Lee Min Ho, Park Bo Gum, Hyun Bin, and Seung Song Heon. Thanks to my inner self for taking the curiousity. I know Bae Yong Joon lately but worth it.

                First episode of Winter Sonata made my heart filled with love and I reminisce a lot about my first love. The drama brought me heart ache and sadness.I feel in love with Jun Sang and felt sorry for Yujin's sadness and suffering because of the circumtances they encountered. After I finished watching it can't stop thinking about Winter Sonata  and my heart still fallen in love with Jun Sang.I can't eat and I loss my appetite.Joon Sang's face keep flashing in my mind  and can't stop thinking over and over every details about Winter Sonata. It was like how I feel the first time I fall in love. First episode of Winter Sonata Bae Yong Joon's hair and smile reminds me of Ji Hoo in Boys over Flowers.Way back 2009 I have a crush of Kim Hyun Joong  character in Boys over Flowers.I have a crush on Lee Min Ho recently in King Eternal Monarch.I have lots of celebrity crush but my feeling for  Bae Yong Joon is rare. A glance to his photos and videos brighten my heart, it seems like I fall in love with him. Sometimes I asked my inner self if it is just an  admiration towards a celebrity, obsession or what ? I hate myself feeling this way. I keep thinking of him and watched his Kdrama over and over again.
            Again I searched  about Bae Yong Joon no more latest article but I've read about his biography. I was mesmerized  by his smile.Oh! that smile made my heart beats so fast everytime I glance his photo in the internet. How I wish I can see him in person and hold his hand.Sad to know he retired in acting and I can't see him in movie or KDrama anymore.
       To Bae Yong Joon, I know you're happy with your married life and with your family.You can't read this, but thank you for your smile I know it was too late falling in love with Winter Sonata but your existence that I lately discovered made a change in my life. I was with my partner for 15 years and my heart never felt such distinct happiness I felt seeing your smile even just in a photo or your movie and Kdrama over Youtube and Facebook.  This is weird, yes! call me stupid  but thank you so much for your smile that made me fall in love again. I will use your captivating smile as my inspiration to move forward  behind the hardships I encounter today.I will find a way to improve myself and find my way to achieve my dreams no matter how complicated it is.All the best for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Balimbing

Chicken Feet Soup Filipino Style

Tofu Recipes and Health Benefits