Lee Min Ho You are my Starlight Of Love


Many people loves you 

 I am one of them too 

We wish you happiness

Want to grant you a kiss 


Holding you is an illusion 

But it's my ambition 

Meeting you in person 

During winter season.


You're just part of my fantasy 

Sometimes make me crazy 

I smile without reason 

Playing you in my imagination 


Your smile and laughter

Wipe away my tears 

Serve as my inspiration 

To control my emotion 



You are unreachable star 

From a place so far 

But you light up my heart 

Like a sparkling star at night.


Thank you for your existence 

Can't describe it in one sentence 

You are a gift from above 

Destined to spread love.






























Panasonic Beauty Face Device Panasonic beauty face device Anti Aging Device

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Balimbing

Chicken Feet Soup Filipino Style

Tofu Recipes and Health Benefits