Squid Game actor player 276 worst experience in South Korea

 

           Korean Drama  is undeniably invaded  globally. Many people became a huge fan of Korean actors and actress. A lot of people dream of coming to Korea to see and meet their idol in person. Admit it, we as Kdrama fans think that going to Korea will make us happy as comfortable as what we've seen in Kdrama because our mind is fed by our fantasy that we meet a good looking "oppa" with a great character.
           But life is'nt just about fantasy and imagination because reality will hit us, and it hurts. From a successful Netflix series Squid Game background actor player 276 Christian Lagahit is a Filipino based in South Korea. In an interview with Asian Boss he barely tell his experience how a woman physically hurt him while he was inside the bus.



              
"The most memorable one was when I was inside the village bus. It was the last trip, and I was sitting at the back because it was very small. It can only accommodate a few people to sit, so other people were already standing in the bus.
There was this woman who was just staring at me. At first I wasn’t paying attention because I thought she was maybe looking at the boys, because there were boys in front of me. I thought that maybe she was just looking at the students. A few minutes passed by, and I was surprised when something hit my face. She threw a cabbage at my face—straight at my face.
I was wearing eyeglasses at that time, and the first thing that I looked for was my eyeglasses because I couldn’t see. So I looked for my eyeglasses, and when I picked my eyeglasses up, they were already broken. I kind of used the broken eyeglasses to see because I’m farsighted.
Then I asked, ‘I’m sorry, what’s happening here? Why did you throw this vegetable at me?‘ The hardest part was that no one was paying attention to me. There were a lot of people inside the bus. It was filled, but no one was there to at least help me.
According to the other lady, ‘She wants you to step out of the bus.’ Because I’m not Korean, and that bus was intended for Koreans—but there’s no such thing as a foreigner bus here in Korea. She said, ‘You just have to go out.‘
And I was crying inside. For me, there was nothing I could do anymore. I couldn’t complain, but what I didn’t understand was there were other people inside that small bus. I just felt so bad that no one was ready to help.
Even when she was about to leave the bus, she was still screaming, ‘All foreigners here in Korea are bad people!‘ I remember those lines from her."

       





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Balimbing

Chicken Feet Soup Filipino Style

Tofu Recipes and Health Benefits