Is watching Kdrama can cause sickness ?



       We can't deny the Korean Drama craze today.Millennials, teenagers, young children or even those who are young at heart are  hooked watching Kdrama.Not fan of Kdrama may say hmmm " pangit naman niyan! of course they don' nt understand the feeling of being inlove, felt the pain, the extreme  emotion and whatever drama within the Kdrama they loved to watch.
       Year 2004 I can' t remember the exact year  I watched Endless Love 1 Autumn in my Heart in GMA it was my firsr time watching Kdrama and I did' nt finished watching it till finale, because we don't have our own television and I just watched it in our neighbor's house.That poor 21 year old girl duhhh! I' ve been watching this Kdrama before Irene, Stairway to Heaven,Full House,,Coffee Prince,Lovers in Paris, My husbands Woman ,Boys Over Flowers dub in Tagalog by our local channel in the Philippines.
       Today social media is a big help to watch easily our favorite Kdrama. Just  search the title and you can watch it in convenience with your own time and place, anywhere anytime. This year one of the best Kdrama I've watched was Crash Landing on You, World of Married Couple, Strangers from Hell, The King Eternal Monarch. Recently watching Dinner Mate but since I am waiting for the next episode I decided to watch Endless Love 1 Autumn in my Heart because the lead star of Dinner Mate Song Seung Heon also the male lead star of it. I just want to watch it again since I did' nt finished it before.I know it was a heavy drama, and I'm so curious about the ending. First episode till finale it makes me cried a river.I really felt the pain of Eun-Suh and Joon-Suh  they love each other so much but it can't be because they valued the reputation of their  family and they don't want to hurt their fiance/fiancee.Song Seung Heon acting there is  really amazing.It makes me believe that he's totally in pain seeing Eun-Suh suffered from Leukemia.Believe it or not one day after I watched it I felt tired and still in pain as if I am mourning the death of. Eun-Suh and  Joon-Suh.I hate feeling that way.
      Since Endless Love has four series Endless Love 1Autumn in my Heart, Endless Love 2 Winter Sonata, Summer Scent and Spring Waltz.I continued to watched Winter Sonata, first episode is a dose of "Kilig" my heart is full of love and happiness because of Joong-Sang and Yujin's young love and Bae Yoong Jun he became my ultimate crush.He is unlike any Korean actor having pale white skin,  him has a resemblance of Filipino skin.His body I think a little bit chubby but so musculine and I'm imagining  of  hugging him tightly.As the story reach into sadness there I felt that strange feeling again feeling so much pain and loneliness like what the  characters  feel.Even if I stop watching and do my household chores my mind think Kang Joon Sang K!Joon Sang haha baliw na ata ako.I can't wait to watch the next episode so I make sure I finished my household chores first.I want to watch it alone and I don't want anyone to disturb coz I want to feel the kilig and I want to cry during the sad part of the episode.It makes me feel I entered toward their world and being the part of it. I am so inlove with Kang Joon Sang he became the type of man I want to own(Note:I have a partner for 15 years) I felt like I'm cheating to my partner feeding my fantasy of having Joon Sang as my man.I don't know what's within these Endless Love series it tickled my emotion and brought me so much love and pain.Endless Love 1 is so painful yet amazing because till death Eun-Suh and Joon-Suh are with each other.Winter Sonata makes me cry without any reason I want a happy ending between Joon Sang and Yujin and it was really a happy ending.One thing I love about  Winter Sonata is the wonderful snow sceneries and how I wish I can travel to Korea playing the snow as Joon Sang and Yujin did.
         Endless Love 1 Autumn in my Heart and Endless Love 2 Winter Sonata for me is a distinct Kdrama.It makes me feel sick and about to gave me heart attact.I've watched lot of  Kdrama not to mention those from Asia Nobela Channel but these two made me emotional and sick.Looking forward to watch next  the remaining Summer Scent and Spring Waltz.Hope it will not cause me heart ache and turn me crazy again.Whatever it is, sarap sa feeling mainlove kahit sa Kdrama lang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Balimbing

Chicken Feet Soup Filipino Style

Tofu Recipes and Health Benefits