Burger Steak Patty Homemade




      Burger steak is a burger patty cooked with creamy gravy like sauce with a bit of mushroom.  The taste of mushroom added a unique flavor to it. I tasted it first in one of the famous original Filipino Fast food chain Jollibee. The price is affordable. The price before is I think 49 pesos 1 piece burger steak with rice. This is one of my daughter’s favorites too. She likes the mushroom on a creamy sauce plus the beefy burger patty.

       Burger steak became famous in the Philippines and a lot of Filipinos do their own version of it. And I learn to try it on my own too. I bought a burger patty at the supermarket and cooked for my daughter. Sometimes I add a slice of potato on it to serve as an extender to make the dish more flavorful and an addition also to the ingredients.

       Cooking my own burger steak at home I always used CDO burger patty it taste good and so beefy. This is not sponsored anyway. I am just honest on what product I usually used. One time my daughter wanted a burger steak but CDO burger patty wasn't available so I tried another brand. When she  is eating  she found a hair in the patty. She felt disgusted and she didn't finish eating the burger steak. I told her maybe it’s my hair .She said no, I found it inside the patty! From then on she don’t want to eat hamburger or burger steak anymore.


       After how many months of not eating burger steak  It came to my mind to cook it again for my daughter but this time I cooked my own pork patty. At first she is hesitant to try but when she tastes it she likes it. And I told her that it is clean and has no hair inside.

 

 

Budget Pork Burger Patty

 

200 grams ground pork

1 medium egg beaten

3 tablespoon all purpose flour

1 clove minced garlic

Pinch of ground black pepper

Salt or seasoning

 


 

*Combine all the ingredients

 

* Form it into patties according to your desired size.

 

*You can add any spices if you want to. My version is budget friendly so it uses less ingredients

 

 

 

Burger Steak


Ingredients

 

2 pork burger patty

1 can mushroom

1 piece medium onion minced

2 tablespoon margarine or butter

1 piece  beef cube or beef stock

3 tablespoon cornstarch or all purpose flour

1 clove minced garlic

1 tablespoon soy sauce

1 tablespoon oil.

 

 

 

*Fry patty until it turns a little bit brown and set aside.

*On the same pan saute garlic and onion until you can smell the aroma of onion and garlic.

* Put the margarine and saute the mushroom for a few minutes.

*Add 1 cup of water, add the patty and boil for 4 minutes.

* Dissolve cornstarch and pour together with soy sauce

*Put beef cubes and stir well until the sauce becomes thick.

*Served with hot steam rice





 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Balimbing

Chicken Feet Soup Filipino Style

Tofu Recipes and Health Benefits