First time cooking pork dumplings failed or success?

 


What is dumplings?



Dumpling is a small savory ball of dough (usually made with suet) which may be boiled, fried, or baked in a casserole. It is filled with meat like pork,chicken or beef. Seafood like shrimp or fish can be use too. It depends to your preference or what filling you want to use.

We can easily buy it at any food kiosk, groceries,restaurant or even online store. But because I loved DIY and homemade I tried doing it my own way. I just watched videos in youtube and bought a budget friendly ingredients. I am not an expert in cooking I just want to share my budget recipe and my own way of cooking.



200 grams pre cooked ground pork

1/2 cup diced carrots

2 tbsp onion

2 tbsp garlic

1 tbsp spring onion

1 tbsp sesame oil

1tbsp soy sauce

1piece medium egg

250 grams dumpling wrapper




Procedure:




1. Combine all the ingredients except the wrapper.

2.Fill wrapper with the mixed ingredients.

3. Seal the edges of the dumpling wrapper.

4. Steam until fully cooked.






              

              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Balimbing

Chicken Feet Soup Filipino Style

Tofu Recipes and Health Benefits